Hosted by DCN Diagnostics and QIAGEN Lake Constance this 3-days-course will be held in San Diego from 23-25 October 2018. It will be led by the most experienced professionals in the diagnostic industry who will guide you through the cycle of the design, development, manufacturing and commercialization of a point-of-care rapid test.
Other highlights are:
- Presentation of the 1st Rapid Testing Innovation Award – See what is new and exciting
- Start-Up Stories – Hear what is important besides technics
This is what past attendees have said about ALFC:
- Excellent event to discuss current and future challenges in the LF field. -Marc Castellarnau, Fuelium
- Very informative, collegiate atmosphere, good food, great people, excellent learning opportunity. -Elise Palmer, Vicam-Waters
- One of the best conferences I have attended. The goal is to help everyone succeed. Very friendly and helpful. -Richard Watt, BYU
Do not miss this event, only few last seats available. Get yours before it´s too late and REGISTER NOW!
We look forward to seeing you in San Diego soon!